The Conveyancer which has a record of steady growth is considered a successful business. Developing new clients and retaining the old clients are equally vital for the survival and growth of the conveyancing firm. In the initial stages the conveyancer has to convince the prospective clients the suitability of the services that are offered and persuade them to try the services for once so that they can get first-hand experience of using them. Once the clients start showing interest in the service, as the next step the conveyancer has to encourage them to try the same and then to start using them on a regular basis. All these processes require a lot of written as well as oral communication. While communicating with the client the conveyancer must ensure that he/she is clear and to the point. Effective communication is the most powerful weapon of a conveyancer to survive and grow in a competitive market. Moreover, when there is regular communication with the client the conveyancer comes to know about the client’s requirements and the business grows automatically when it promptly meets the needs of the clients. GetMeMoving ensures full support to the conveyancer in his endeavor to convince the clients and to ensure 100% client satisfaction.
Clear as well as regular communication is vital
When the conveyancer is 100% clear in his/her communication he/she is able to clearly understand the problems and needs of the client and subsequently he/she can offer the client the best solution to solve the problem or to meet the requirements. In other words, clear communication will fetch clear and useful information in return. From the quality of communication of the conveyancer the client comes to know that the they understand his problems and needs correctly and as a result prepares his mind to trust the conveyancer and to rely on them to meet his needs. When there is clear and regular communication from the conveyancer there will be no confusion or doubt in the mind of the client. Poor communication and lack of communication will always lead to misunderstanding and doubts and ultimately will lead to loss of business.
The mission of GetMeMoving is to coordinate with the conveyancer and their clients and ensure smooth and timely business transactions.
- Modern Law Magazine Interview with Wayne Gallant -CEO of GetMeMoving - December 12, 2018
- Conveyancing Horror Stories reported to the Legal Ombudsman - November 14, 2018
- Let’s be clear! - November 5, 2018
- UK Property Market Predictions - October 11, 2018
- Why you need to future proof your business - October 7, 2018
- Know Your Business - September 13, 2018
- Business Supporting Business - August 30, 2018
- Communication is Vital! - August 17, 2018
- Moving Pitfalls to Avoid - June 22, 2018
- GetMeMoving are announced as the sponsors for The National Conveyancing Firm of the Year Award - June 15, 2018